We had a nice family weekend. I got to meet Weston, one of my mom's friend's son. They live in Charlotte and came to visit. Apparently, they met me when I was in mom's tummy but who cares about what happened BEFORE I was born. Anyway, it was super cool because we got to play with my toys, he gave me some cool new toys (thanks!), and we got to go eat out. My teeth kind of hurt the whole time but I hung in there. I'm a little annoyed with my mom because she forgot to take pictures of me and Weston but I'll forgive her this once.
Today my dad put me in my cart and pushed me around. It was fun. I also stood up from sitting without holding onto anything. Mom and Dad started clapping but it was no big deal.
I'm thinking about walking but I think I'll make them wait for that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment