Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm a Traveling Man




Well, it took me some time to recuperate, but I had a BIG weekend. I went on an AIRPLANE to go to my Dad's cousin Colleen's wedding. We had to DRIVE two hours, get on an airplane and FLY two hours, and then DRIVE another two hours. But it was worth it. I got to see my Gammy, Aunt May, Uncle Donald, Aunt Ruth, and Colleen get married. It was my first wedding and I really wanted to shout out during it but mom and Gammy kept stuffing cheerios in my mouth. I couldn't give Colleen the support I wanted. Then at the reception I got to chase a cute girl they kept calling a "flower girl" around. I think she liked me. The best part was staying in a hotel room with Mom and Dad. I got to keep waking them up all night and that is good times!

No comments: