Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Update



So, my mommy's camera is pretty much broken. That's the reason you haven't heard from me much. But, today she got it to work so here I am blogging again! I'm not being too hard on her for not getting a new one yet because she's pregnant. I'm not sure what all that means...something about a brother or sister I think.


Today I have been playing with the laundry basket. I LOVE it. It is like my own special fort. Here is a photo of me pretending to sleep in it.


Other than that here is what we have been doing: I go to school twice a week. It is very fun and they say I am easy going. Mom and I go to music class once a week. I am learning to dance, sing, and play instruments. I really like it. I ask my mom and dad to play the music all the time at home. Other than that we are chilling out enjoying summer here. My Gram and Big G came and took care of me while mom and dad left and it was awesome. I am excited to see all my family on our two beach trips soon. I still can't get enought of my doggie Tucker. I am making animals sounds: mooo, baaaa, quack, and woof. I am also loving my toy car. Well...hopefully it won't be a month before you hear from me again! I'll have to take my mommy to the store!

No comments: