Sunday, March 30, 2008

I love vacation!



My family just got home from our vacation to Hilton Head, SC. It was awesome. Mom says I was there last year too but I was only 5 weeks old so I don't remember it.


First, I was with my Gram and Big G all week. They are cool and play fun games like peek a boo with me. We got to eat out (I had my first hush puppy..very tasty and not at all related to our puppy Tucker mom says), play on the playground (more about swinging in a future blog), see horsies and ponies, dolphin, and parrots, go on long walks, play and play, see my Mom's friend Sara and her family and my friend Max, and the best...go to the beach!


You can see from the photos that I am a big fan of the beach. I love the sand, my bucket and shovel, the other people and dogs, and mainly the water. I don't care if its ice cold and I don't care that I don't know how to swim. The ocean is cool. That's all I'm saying now.


I'm a sleepy little g so enjoy the pics and go to dropshots if you want to see more.

No comments: